This session will feature presentations by members of the National Center for Research in Geography Education's research coordination network. Participants will discuss how their work is advancing the following NCRGE goals:
1. Catalyze research planning with strong potential to result in transformative research projects in geography education.
2. Facilitate collaborative research among geographers and STEM education researchers.
3. Attract more diverse cohorts of graduate students to Ph.D. programs in Geography Education.
4. Increase research productivity and the knowledge base in geography education.
5. Secure the long-term growth and stability of the RCN.
6. Promote the use of research to improve practice in geography education.
|Introduction||Michael Solem National Center for Research in Geography Education||5|
|Panelist||Joann Zadrozny Texas State University||10|
|Panelist||Thomas Larsen Texas State University||10|
|Panelist||Coline Dony American Association of Geographers||10|
|Panelist||Forrest Bowlick University of Massachusetts - Amherst||10|
|Panelist||Jessica Benner Carnegie Mellon University||10|
|Panelist||Emma Slayton Carnegie Mellon University||10|
|Panelist||Cory Forbes University Of Nebraska - Lincoln||10|
To access contact information login