You want both, a happy personal life and a fulfilling career. But how do you balance it all? This panel will feature professionals representing a variety of backgrounds and life experiences. Panelists will discuss how they have come to understand achieving a work-life balance and in the process share personal stories, strategies, and challenges they've faced along the way.
Some questions to be addressed might include:
• What does work-life balance mean in your profession?
• How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed the meaning of work-life balance?
• What are the challenges of being a professional with a personal life, and how do they differ across different groups (e.g., female versus male, early career versus later career, ethnic minority, etc.)?
• When is the best time to start a family?
• What are some successful strategies to achieve work-life balance?
This panel will emphasize discussion and opportunities for questions and audience interaction. Babies/young children welcome!
|Discussant||Zachary Suriano University of Nebraska - Omaha||15|
|Panelist||Emily Murai University of California, Santa Cruz||15|
|Panelist||Mario Mighty University of North Alabama||15|
To access contact information login