This session brings together project leads from Africa, and Latin America in the Cities' COVID Mitigation Mapping (C2M2) Initiative. They will discuss their experience and share their expertise on the Secondary Impacts of COVID-19 in their respective geographies, and the challenges and benefits of using geospatial approaches for decision making.
More details about the C2M2 Initiative:
The panel will be structured as follows:
- Melinda Laituri, Laura Cline, and Robert B Richardson will provide the audience with an overview of C2M2's background, partnership with AAG, the introduction of each hub and leads, and the current stage of projects
- Gaston Mblongou (Africa Hub) will share a brief introduction and current stage of 4 Africa Hub projects and partnerships in a pre-recorded video
- Carlos Mena (Latin America Hub) will share a brief introduction and current stage of 3 Latin America Hub projects and partnerships in a pre-recorded video
- Laura Cline will ask any audience questions and moderate a discussion.
- Melinda Laituri will discuss the next steps, goals, and upcoming events associated with the initiative
|Introduction||Melinda Laituri Colorado State University||15||9:35 AM|
|Panelist||Melinda Laituri Colorado State University||15||9:50 AM|
|Panelist||Laura Cline U.S. Department of State||15||10:05 AM|
|Panelist||Robert Richardson||15||10:20 AM|
To access contact information login